Caylin and Anika love playing in the car these days. Well today was one of those days where I got a little carried away enjoying the fact that they were playing so nicely. I was sitting on the porch reading, then suddenly realized it was way too quiet for way too long. I poke my head into the jeep to check on these little rascals and I find two little sisters sitting in a mess of band aids and hair! Then I see Caylin with these tiny first aid scissors and a ton of new bangs! She told me that her hair was in her eyes. Ironically I was just thinking I needed to take her in for a trim. She cut little pieces throughout her hair, so her hair felt a lot thinner too. After cleaning up the mess I realized that she had given Anika a cut too. Anika's cute little curl that fell right in the middle of her forehead...gone. The left side of her head had hair about an inch shorter than the other side also. So I went ahead and made appointments for haircuts to get things looking decent. Here are some before and afters, although the photos don't really show the damage.
Easy Monster Eye Cupcakes
6 years ago










5 comments:
You are lucky girl! It could have been so much worse. they are too cute!
Oh my gosh, those forbidding expressions in the first photos! They got lovely haircuts in the end, though, and looked adorable throughout the entire process.
I love their expressions! How cute are they! Lucky the damage wasn't that bad.
The mug shots are so funny! I can't believe they did that, that is my worst nightmare. Of course, it could have been a lot worse!
I think Caylin looks so cute! I could see her baby face again. And you are lucky Anika has curly hair!
oh my goodness!!!Those first couple of pictures look like mugshots!!!!!!
Glad it was minimal damage :) Of course they would have been adorable whatever their hair looks like! Thank goodness it grows back so quickly...
xoxo, miss you girls sooooooo much!
Post a Comment