Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm 2!!!

Anika is 2! I can't believe we are so close to ending the baby season (ok, she's not a baby), but once she's out of diapers it will be significant! We didn't plan anything big this year. I just brought cupcakes with us to our home fellowship group, which was perfect! Anika has changed so much this year. She loves counting, and trying to figure things out and how they work. She loves giraffes and talking about their long necks. She loves singing hush little baby, and Jesus loves me. I love looking into her twinkling eyes and holding her close. I just find myself taking in every little moment of these last bits of babyness (my own word). Oh how I cherish them.























Anika shows she's two by holding up two fingers on separate hands. Then she put her fingers together and very proud said "house, I made a house".












No comments: